Mom gave us many things, and among them was a love of cooking and an entire file cabinet full of recipes. There's one thing that we can do every day to keep her in our hearts. (and in our stomachs) Use her recipes on a regular basis! I know we all make Scotcheroos, and other favorites, but there are SO MANY good ones. I'm going to test some of them, make notes, and share them with you on my blog. And Heidi and Pam are helping! (See the notes to determine who tested the recipe)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Good ol' oatmeal




This isn't exactly a "family recipe," but growing up in our house meant that you could top your oatmeal with chocolate chips... but only as many chocolate chips as the number of years old you were.

Heck, it's good to be 32! Although, some days I trade out my chocolate chips for raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me