Mom gave us many things, and among them was a love of cooking and an entire file cabinet full of recipes. There's one thing that we can do every day to keep her in our hearts. (and in our stomachs) Use her recipes on a regular basis! I know we all make Scotcheroos, and other favorites, but there are SO MANY good ones. I'm going to test some of them, make notes, and share them with you on my blog. And Heidi and Pam are helping! (See the notes to determine who tested the recipe)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Chicken Mushroom Bake

2 1/2 to 3 lb cut up fryer chicken
1/4 c milk
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 can mushroom soup
1/2 c. drained mushrooms

Put chicken in 9 x 13 pan. Mix soup, milk, onion soup, and mushrooms. Pour over chicken. Bake 1 hour at 375.

Diane Dammen

Pam and Mark really liked this. I have a tendency to overcook chicken and this kept it really moist. I poured this over 2 chicken breasts- not a whole fryer. I served it with yesterday's hash brown supreme potatoes and they were a nice compliment!
Diane always has very good recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me